These rules are the sake of the AFJROTC mission, the instructors, the flight, and YOU!
- Act mature.
- Treat each other with dignity and respect.
- Be a good leader and a good follower.
- Find ways to enjoy the Corps.
- Bring all required materials to class every day.
- Request permission before leaving your seat during class.
- Use proper protocol when interacting with cadets/instructors, asking questions, etc.
- Comply with Langham Creek & Cypress Lakes High Schools rules of conduct.
DO NOT (Unless specifically authorized by SASI/ASI)
- Chew gum while in uniform regardless of your location.
- Chew gum in the JROTC Classroom.
- Wear headphones, earbuds, or any other communication/listening device while in uniform.
- Eat or drink in the classroom (water bottles are authorized as long as they do not distract from the classroom/lesson environment).
- Wear hats in the classroom.
- Leave your seat without permission.
- Use cellphones, headsets, or other electronic devices during class. (They will be confiscated and turned in IAW Langham Creek H.S. policies.)
- Disrupt the class (talk; make noise, whistle, etc.).
- Sit on table, desktops or backs of chairs.
- Place your feet on tables or chairs.
- Tilt chairs backwards or on rear legs. Keep four legs on the floor.
- Use vulgar, obscene or profane language.
- Make improper gestures.
- Address instructors with terms such as "yeah" or “nope."
- Throw things around the classroom.
- Engage in horseplay.
- Make racial slurs or sexist comments.
Sleep in class. Cadets are authorized to stand at parade rest in the back of the class if they become sleepy.
- Use of any Corps assets without SASI/ASI approval.
- Disturb pictures, bulletin board items, flight boxes, or displays.
- Enter classroom with shirt not tucked in pants. (Males)
- Enter classroom wearing earrings or gauges or any other visible piercing. (Males)
- Enter classroom wearing any visible piercing other than earrings. (Females)