Cadets will develop:
1. An appreciation of the basic elements and requirements for national security.
2. Respect for and an understanding of the need for constituted authority in a democratic society.
3. Patriotism and an understanding of their personal obligations to contribute to national security.
4. Habits of orderliness and precision.
5. A high degree of personal; honor, self-reliance, and leadership.
6. A broad based knowledge of the aerospace age and fundamental aerospace doctrine.
7. Basic military skills.
8. A knowledge of and appreciation for the traditions of the Air Force.
9. An interest in completing high school and pursuing higher education goals or skills.
10. An understanding of the Air Force and the military as a possible career path.